Interesting Things

Just about intersting thing or facts and even cool stories n others...Please do leave ur comments on the topics posted.. thank you for visiting...

Friday, October 13, 2006

D wOrD FaSCiNaTe...

A teacher asks her class of 3rd graders
to use the
word "fascinate" in a sentence. She calls on a
small boy sitting in the front row.

"I saw an airshow. And it was very fascinating."

"Good, but I wanted you to use the
word 'fascinate,' not 'fascinating.'" She then calls
on a girl sitting off to the left.

"I saw some monkeys. They were very
fascinating."

"Good, but I wanted you to use the
world 'fascinate,' not 'fascinating.'" Billy's hand
shoots up into the air and she calls on him.

"Teacher, teacher! I got one!"

"Go ahead, Billy."

"My sister's shirt has ten buttons, but her tits are
so big she can only fascinate."
 
Counters