Interesting Things

Just about intersting thing or facts and even cool stories n others...Please do leave ur comments on the topics posted.. thank you for visiting...

Monday, April 10, 2006

Tijah ingin memutuskan perhubungan dengan boyfriend MAT SALLEH nya...

Dia tak sanggup bertemu muka, Lalu dia pun
mengutus surat... surat tu
> macam ni bunyinya:
>
> Hi, my motive write this letter is to give know you
something.
>
> I WANT TO CUT CONNECTION US. I have think
about this very cook cook.
>
> I know i clap one hand only. Correctly, i have
seen you and she together
> at town with eyes myself. you always ask for
apology back back. I don't
> trust you again!!! You are really crocodile land.
>
> My Friend speak you play wood three .. Now i
know you correct correct play
> wood three. so,i break connection to pull my
body from this love triangle.
> I know this result i pick is very correct, because
you love she very high
> from me. so, i break off to go far from here. I
don't want you to play
> play with my liver. I have been crying until no
more eye water thinking
> about you.I don't want banana to fruit two
times ....Safe walk .....
>
> Tijah
 
Counters